Longlife 1607 is a multi-purpose synthetic grease combined with a dropping point of 550°F for application over a wide temperature range. Longlife 1607 grease exhibits a Timken OK Load in excess of 80 pounds and excellent four-ball wear and EP performance. This product will provide superior protection to lubricate a wide variety of automotive, trucking, mining, construction, and industrial equipment with excellent performance in severe applications and unequaled shock load protection.
Longlife 1607 is highly recommended for disk brake wheel bearings, fan hubs, backhoe hinge pins, oven conveyor bearings, and other heavily loaded and/or high speed industrial application.
- NLGI No. 2
- Color/texture – red/stringy-smooth
- Worked 60 penetration – D-217, 265 to 295
- Oxidation stability – D-942, psi drop: 2 @ 100 hr.
- Oil separation – D-1742, % loss less than 1
- Dropping point – D-2265, 550°F, 288°C
- Rust preventive properties – D-1743, pass
- Copper corrosion – D-4048, rating pass
Timken OK load – D-2509, 80 lb.
- Four-ball wear – D-2266, mm 0.45
- Four-ball weld point – D-2596, kgf, 315
- Four-ball load wear index – D2596, kgf 50
- Four-ball last non-seizure – D2596, kgf 80
- Temperature range: -10° to 325°F, -23° to 163°C
Product Code – LL1607